We have worked with several newsletter systems in all price ranges. Like most products; you get what you pay for. When we started using Campaign Mailer, we experienced it as moving from an old PC to a brand new Mac, or in other words: usability and functionality in another class that the competition. When esthetics, user experience and usability is important, we don't settle with a system that covers the technical requirements to complete a task successfully. Only the best is good enough, and that is what we're here to offer you at an affordable price.
Contact us to discuss your possibilities.
The requirements are quite different for a newsletter than it is for your website when it comes to design and content strategy. Here's why:
When someone visits your company website, they're entering "your domain" and walk into your business. As they step out of their personal space and into "your world", you have the right to set the tone and act as you see fit in your own home. On the other hand, when you send your customer a newsletter, you are a vistor in "their domain", and it is important that you act accordingly if you want to be accepted back into that home.
We have the experience and insight to help you plan and execute a base for successfull campaigns through strategy, content planning, design, programming and implementation. It sounds like a lot, but it's really not, as our development process is well tested and used.
Have a look inside
Below is a short video to show you how Campaign Mailer looks on the inside. Please contact us if you want further information.
- Consistent communication
- Article based templates that automagically resizes images and formats text so that all communication has a unified design and structure.
- Several templates for different types of campaigns.
- No HTML knowledge required, or even sence of estethics, as the system "forces" the composer in the right direction.
- Intuitive user interface that looks good and is a joy to work with
- Design and Spam testing
- Before sending large campaigns, you can do a design and spam test. This gives you a detailed analyzis of how the email will score in common spam filters, as well as screenshots of how the campaign will look in every email client we know the name of.
- A/B split campaigns
- Increase the effect of your campaigns by sending two versions (separated by subject, content or from email) of the campaign to the first say 10% of the recepients to test. The email that most people open or click links in will be sent to the remaining recepients, increasing the success of your campaign.
- Subscribers, sing-ups and filtering
- Creating sing-up forms is easy, as well as creating mailing lists based on information about the registered subscribers.
- Powerful statistics
- The statistics in Campaign Mailer is in a league of its own, and even customized for your iPhone if you own one. The level of detail and presentation is visually and technically outstanding, much like Google Analytics. You can explore the details of your campaign right down to which links a specific recepient has clicked and when.
- Google Analytics integration
- Campaign Mailer can even be integrated with Google Analytics (web statistics) to track clicks from the email and further into your website goals and transactions.